Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone else constantly blush?

Like just say someone says hello. Does anyone else blush just for the fear that they are going to go red? I blush not becuz i'm embarreased of anything except the fact that i look embarrased!


I blush all the time :( Does anyone else have this problem? it makes me want to commit suicide. along with the blushing of course theres terrible facial sweatingDoes anyone else constantly blush?
I had the same thing happen with me when I was about 13-15/16 years old, at high school! It was so embarrasing. I used to blush really really easily, and my friends realized this - and they worked out that if they just said ';Amelia, your ears are turning pink!'; I would blush bright red! Even though there was no reason to be embarassed, they knew they could 'trigger' it so that I would blush anyway. When I was about 15/16 I kind-of thought ';this is getting annoying, and its really stupid, it doesn't matter what other people think of me and what they expect of me...'; - and so I stopped caring when my friends said that to me, and I stopped blushing. Now I don't blush so easily (but I still blush sometimes). So: my encouragment: don't worry you'll probably grow out of it as you become more self-confident, and learn to care less about how others see you.Does anyone else constantly blush?
I blush EVERY DAY, 1-5 times, in blotches on my neck, face, arms, chest and back.


I also wear MicroSkin which hides it. It's a natural and beautiful product, although expensive. Report Abuse

Lol I do it sometimes! My boyfriend makes fun of me because I blush with him, STILL! I especially blush when my professors call on me in class, even if I was raising my hand! It happens! Maybe you'll grow out of it! If it gets really bad, especially with the facial sweating, I'd talk to your doctor, if you haven't already! Don't worry though!! Everyone blushes!! He he!
me too!! it happens just when people are talking to me (i mean obviously not everytime someone utters a word...). it's so weird. it's like i have absolutely no reason to be embarassed... but my face still turns pink. however, mine doesn't come with the facial sweating. : - /

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware