Thursday, December 3, 2009

Poll for the girls: Do you wear blush?

No, I have pale skin, and I can blush very easily. Lush makes me look like the dolls with painted red cheeks.Poll for the girls: Do you wear blush?
Only when I do the full on make-up job with the foundation, the eye shadow mascara etc..





Most the time, I just put on some lipstick a little mascara and I'm set. but I do love blush when I use it.Poll for the girls: Do you wear blush?
nopps


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
sometimes , not usually i feel theres no point to it .
only if it is an important day (wedding dances gradulation party etc...)
I don't need makeup :)





And when I DO wear it, I don't use blush.
Yes.


I'm as white as a ghost with jet black hair.


Without it, I look like the undead.
Nope.


I'm really pale so i get red super easy.


Blush would only make me look like a clown HAHA
occasionally
sometimes
no i go red for nothing so if i wore blush i would end up looking like a red cherry tomato o.O
no not much


it never looks natural on me
Yes
Yes
Yes
i hate makeup in general...it feels heavy on my face...so no
A little bit.
I'm naturally pale with rosy cheeks, so I don't need it.
Nope, I don't need any redness in my cheeks
No.
Yeah.
Nah.
No.
not often
no i think blush is for old ladies
no
no
yeah
naahhhh
nope
yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware