Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Question about benefit box blushes?

Which one is the best? Coralista, Dandelion, Thrrob, or Georgia?


I know Georgia and Dandelion are luminizers.Question about benefit box blushes?
I think this depends on your skin tone. Georgia is very pretty though, it looks like a pretty peachy shade.Question about benefit box blushes?
Out of those I prefer Coralista. Dandelion and Thrrob aren't exactly ideal for my skin tone so I don't know how good of a judge I can be of those two. I do however own both Georgia and Coralista. I love Coralista, it's stunning.
Personally, I prefer Georgia.


Its a natural glow, and is somewhat peachy (obviously).


I think its a color that is perfect for summer and will look good on sunkissed skin of any skintone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware