Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you blush when you've been caught out?Do you look around with embarrassment if you nearly trip over?

Or do you pretend it never happened


http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Health/…Do you blush when you've been caught out?Do you look around with embarrassment if you nearly trip over?
I blush and hope to God nobody is going to make a big deal out of it...and I walk away very quickly lol





If I'm with friends though, I just laugh at myself - no point letting other people do it for me!Do you blush when you've been caught out?Do you look around with embarrassment if you nearly trip over?
I too know all about blushing. Being a fair skinned blonde when I was a teenager my cheeks were permanently red. I was so self conscious I would nearly cry with embarrassment.


The men I worked with would tease me a bit but thankfully I was never in the situation of the lady in your picture. I would have collapsed and died I think.





Now I am made of sterner stuff but I can still get red cheeks on occasion!!
If i fall over i will either look at the ground and swear like a trooper or make a joke about it to anyone within earshot. Sometimes i manage to blend the 2. depends how badly i injure myself i suppose x
I go red if someone I don't know so much as gives me eye contact.





I've spent a lifetime blushing and cretins helpfully saying '; you've gone red';





REALLY? I DIDN'T FEEL THE BURNING SENSATION IN MY CHEEKS!





I think I may have some unresolved anger here...... :-)
I don't blush nor pretend nothing happened!!!





I have a great sense of humor and I just laugh at myself...which is usually proceded by my kids laughing at me!!!





They're great, i love them *insert sarcastic voice*
I have an even better picture


http://www.howcelebsloseweight.com/wp-co…





It's Nicole Richie
I would be the type to pretend nothing had happened or just start laughing as I sped away! lol. I was always a blusher, especially when the boys caught me looking at them ha ha but now I just claim I'm feeling rather warm....:)
I blush at the drop of a hat, it's incredibly annoying lol! If I trip in the street I usually laugh it off, but I can always feel my cheeks going red too.
I have never blushed, not saying I haven't had embarrassing moments because I have lol.
I don't get embarrassed about tripping over in public, i can think of plenty of things that are more embarrassing.
i don't get embarrassed when i almost nearly trip.
I´ve been a teacher for nearly twenty years.





I lost all fear of embarrassment in public a looooooooooooong time ago!
when I trip i try to do that fake jog thing, like ';oh i just decided to jog for a little while'; lol
You have got to be joking ............... I would be permanently red!





More money wasted on 'research'.
I've not blushed in years.
lol I just play it off, like i meant to do that! lol


at the same time I get very red!
ye
haha i'm always red!
  • Fashion Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware