Thursday, December 3, 2009

Your most embarrassing moments, soo cringeworthy.. u blush while thinking about it?

I hope i get to read other peeps most embarrassing situations, cos' i am mortified about mine.... I've just gone to type it twice n share my shame but bottled out. Who's brave enough????Your most embarrassing moments, soo cringeworthy.. u blush while thinking about it?
Not mine but...





My Mum told me she was on a bus some years ago and there was a woman trying to control her loud and badly behaved daughter. Eventually the woman lost her temper and slapped the little girl on the leg. It all went quiet for about 10 seconds until the little girl shouted, ';If you hit me again, I'll tell everyone you peed in the sink!';





True story.Your most embarrassing moments, soo cringeworthy.. u blush while thinking about it?
Hmm had to be when i accidentally was dressing in the boys locker room :P I walked in and no one was there, so i figured I was the first girl there, so while i was changing i heard some footsteps and natural you turn around, and there was about 15 boy just staring. Gaaahh! So embarrassing. From then (freshmen ) until now (senior) I'm called ';The Locker Room Treat'; :P
Well... Recently...





I got really nervous one day, and this one really loud, annoying girl had to point out when I was standing in front of theatre class that she could see a big pool on the back of my pants. I had to do a scene and it felt as if everyone was looking at my butt.
Owwww come on, tell us! We don't know you personally so we can't laugh at you in the street!! I can't rememeber a suitable embarrassing moment but I used to sleep walk %26amp; before I relised what I was doing I used to sleep in the nude, it wasn't untill I saw the front door open %26amp; then my husband told me I was sleep walking!!!
Trying to set the mood with my wife in the kitchen only to discover that my in laws were in the family room


Next time I listen when she says stop it.
My neighbour who always wears a suit everywhere (even though he is only young) was standing outside his house talking to his new girlfriend.


I thought ';here's an opportunity to embarrass';


And shouted


';HEY MUPPET! WHO DIED?!';


he replied ';MY GRANNY!';
When, after a 'romantic' twenty minues with my man, my mum asked him if I was any good. Eeep.
Many years ago asking a woman at the school when was the baby was due and she said she'd had it, the other mums thought it was funny I felt awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware