Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where exactly do u apply blush?

Help


Where EXACTLY do u wear blush?????Where exactly do u apply blush?
You apply it on the apples of your cheeks.


I hope you know what those are. :)





Here, I provide you with a picture or two to make it easier for you:





http://content5.videojug.com/8f/8f2ae43a鈥?/a>





http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vHmjBZ73-BI/SF鈥?/a>





I hope this helps! :) Good Luck!!Where exactly do u apply blush?
';apples of your cheeks';


you know when you smile, you see these bones coming out of your cheeks. apply it where you see the outline of your cheeks, usually found under the popping out of the cheeks :)
i smile and the apple of my cheeks is where i start and pull the brush up to my temple. i just blush with a shimmery brown so its not like a LINE of pink.
smile and put it on the fleshy part of your cheeks (the ';apples'; of your cheeks) in a circular motion blending toward the hairline. be careful not to go too far up or you'll look burntq
I have a round face so I apply right below the apple of my cheek to my hairline in an attempt to elongate my face.
your cheek bones. when you smile, you cheek bones show. apply it there!
cheek bones.
cheek bones.
smile and put it where your cheeks pop up
on the apples of the cheeks. pink is the most common and pretty colour used why don't u try it and see?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware