Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do guys think it's cute when girls blush?

I blush whenever I talk to guys...some people say it's cute, I was just wondering if it really makes guys interested or not.Do guys think it's cute when girls blush?
I think its one of the cutest things a girl can do. I like girls who are confident and outgoing usually but there's something about a shy girl that I think is really cute. It also kind of helps boost the guys confidence because a lot of times they are nervous around girls so its nice to see a girl who is nervous to talk to them.Do guys think it's cute when girls blush?
I hope so because I blush so easily too!!





ESPECIALLY around a special someone(;
AHHHHHHHHH HOW ADORABLE
ohh crikey i blush and sometimes even crack up laughing sometimes when my crsuh is around. Has gotton a lot better though. Just gotta imagine they are just........ a friend. Thats hard though lol
I do.
i do.
i blush whenever my crush comes in view or my when my friends tease me! =) i think its cute!!
yeah. i like it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware